Structured diversity in octoploid strawberry cultivars: importance of the old European germplasm
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
© European Union 2011. Annals of Applied Biology © 2011 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 159, Issue 3, pages 358–371, November 2011
How to Cite
Horvath, A., Sánchez-Sevilla, J.F., Punelli, F., Richard, L., Sesmero-Carrasco, R., Leone, A., Höefer, M., Chartier, P., Balsemin, E., Barreneche, T. and Denoyes, B. (2011), Structured diversity in octoploid strawberry cultivars: importance of the old European germplasm. Annals of Applied Biology, 159: 358–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2011.00503.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
- Received: 12 April 2011; revised version accepted: 20 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!