Population structure of rice (Oryza sativa) landraces from high altitude area of Indian Himalayas
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 NBPGR (ICAR), New Delhi. Annals of Applied Biology © 2011 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 16–24, January 2012
How to Cite
Pandey, A., Bisht, I.S. and Bhat, K.V. (2012), Population structure of rice (Oryza sativa) landraces from high altitude area of Indian Himalayas. Annals of Applied Biology, 160: 16–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2011.00516.x
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2010
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!