Using evolutionary tools to facilitate the prediction and prevention of host-based differentiation in biological control: a review and perspective
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Annals of Applied Biology © 2012 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 160, Issue 3, pages 204–216, May 2012
How to Cite
Vorsino, A.E., Wieczorek, A.M., Wright, M.G. and Messing, R.H. (2012), Using evolutionary tools to facilitate the prediction and prevention of host-based differentiation in biological control: a review and perspective. Annals of Applied Biology, 160: 204–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2012.00535.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!