Abundant genetic diversity of the wild rice Zizania latifolia in central China revealed by microsatellites
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Annals of Applied Biology © 2012 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 192–201, September 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-Y., Chu, H.-J., Liu, H. and Liu, Y.-L. (2012), Abundant genetic diversity of the wild rice Zizania latifolia in central China revealed by microsatellites. Annals of Applied Biology, 161: 192–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2012.00564.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
- National Scientific Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31100247
- Knowledge Innovation Project of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-J-20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!