Grafting under water stress in tomato cherry: improving the fruit yield and quality
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Annals of Applied Biology © 2012 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 161, Issue 3, pages 302–312, November 2012
How to Cite
Sánchez-Rodríguez, E., Leyva, R., Constán-Aguilar, C., Romero, L. and Ruiz, J.M. (2012), Grafting under water stress in tomato cherry: improving the fruit yield and quality. Annals of Applied Biology, 161: 302–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2012.00574.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- Plan Andaluz de Investigación
- Grupo de Investigación. Grant Number: AGR161
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!