Transmissibility of Broad bean wilt virus 1 by aphids: influence of virus accumulation in plants, virus genotype and aphid species
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Annals of Applied Biology © 2012 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 162, Issue 1, pages 71–79, January 2013
How to Cite
Ferriol, I., Rubio, L., Pérez-Panadés, J., Carbonell, E. A., Davino, S. and Belliure, B. (2013), Transmissibility of Broad bean wilt virus 1 by aphids: influence of virus accumulation in plants, virus genotype and aphid species. Annals of Applied Biology, 162: 71–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7348.2012.00579.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!