Biomorphic SiC: A New Engineering Ceramic Material
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 56–67, January 2004
How to Cite
de Arellano-López, A.R., Martínez-Fernández, J., González, P., Domínguez, C., Fernández-Quero, V. and Singh, M. (2004), Biomorphic SiC: A New Engineering Ceramic Material. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 1: 56–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2004.tb00155.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!