Modeling the Effects of Reactor Inlet Configuration on Isothermal CVI Process of C/SiC Composites
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 578–584, December 2007
How to Cite
Wei, X., Pan, W., Cheng, L., Zhang, L. and Xu, Y. (2007), Modeling the Effects of Reactor Inlet Configuration on Isothermal CVI Process of C/SiC Composites. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 4: 578–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2007.02169.x
This work was supported by Grant No. 90405015 from the National Natural Science foundation of China, Grant No. 50425208 from the National Young Elitists Foundation of China, and Grant No. 33 from the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University of China.
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!