Modeling the Effects of Reactor Inlet Configuration on Isothermal CVI Process of C/SiC Composites
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2007
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 578–584, December 2007
How to Cite
Wei, X., Pan, W., Cheng, L., Zhang, L. and Xu, Y. (2007), Modeling the Effects of Reactor Inlet Configuration on Isothermal CVI Process of C/SiC Composites. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 4: 578–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2007.02169.x
This work was supported by Grant No. 90405015 from the National Natural Science foundation of China, Grant No. 50425208 from the National Young Elitists Foundation of China, and Grant No. 33 from the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University of China.
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!