Particle Size Effect on the Packaging Performance of YAG:Ce Phosphors in White LEDs
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
© 2009 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 465–469, July 2009
How to Cite
Huang, S. C., Wu, J. K., Hsu, W.-J., Chang, H. H., Hung, H. Y., Lin, C. L., Su, H.-Y., Bagkar, N., Ke, W.-C., Kuo, H. T. and Liu, R.-S. (2009), Particle Size Effect on the Packaging Performance of YAG:Ce Phosphors in White LEDs. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 6: 465–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2009.02367.x
The authors thank the National Science Council (contract no. NSC 96-2120-M-002-019) and the Ministry for Economic Affairs (contract no. 96-EC-17-A-07-S1-043) for financial support.
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!