Effects of Fiber Architecture on Matrix Cracking for Melt-Infiltrated SiC/SiC Composites
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
Journal compilation © 2009 The American Ceramic Society. No claim to U.S. Government works
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 276–290, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Morscher, G. N., DiCarlo, J. A., Kiser, J. D. and Yun, H. M. (2010), Effects of Fiber Architecture on Matrix Cracking for Melt-Infiltrated SiC/SiC Composites. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 7: 276–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2009.02422.x
Funding for this work originally started as a NASA Glenn IRD project and was continued under NASA's ARMD Supersonics program.
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!