This research was supported by the Czech Science Foundation under contract P/102/10/554.
Preparation and Properties of Er-Doped ZrO2 Nanocrystalline Phase-Separated Preforms of Optical Fibers by MCVD Process
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
How to Cite
Dhar, A., Kasik, I., Dussardier, B., Podrazky, O. and Matejec, V. (2011), Preparation and Properties of Er-Doped ZrO2 Nanocrystalline Phase-Separated Preforms of Optical Fibers by MCVD Process. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.00669.x
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Czech Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!