Topical Section: Ceramic Interconnect and Ceramic Metallization Technologies (Guest Editor: Richard Eitel)
Design and Fabrication of a Nitrogen Monoxide Measurement Device Based on Low Temperature Co-Fired Ceramics
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 37–44, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Geiling, T., Welker, T., Bartsch, H. and Müller, J. (2012), Design and Fabrication of a Nitrogen Monoxide Measurement Device Based on Low Temperature Co-Fired Ceramics. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 9: 37–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.00694.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!