This investigation was supported by the National Science Foundation of China (NO.31100678 and No. 50732002), Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai (No.11ZR1408200), Program for Changjiang Scholars, and Innovative Research Team in University and Program of Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (No. B502).
Physicochemical Properties and Biocompatibility of White Dextrin Modified Injectable Calcium–Magnesium Phosphate Cement
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
How to Cite
Chen, F., Liu, C., Wei, J. and Chen, X. (2011), Physicochemical Properties and Biocompatibility of White Dextrin Modified Injectable Calcium–Magnesium Phosphate Cement. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.00705.x
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50732002
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 11ZR1408200
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!