This study was financially supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (Project No. 11-03-00529-a).
Effect of Heating Schedule on Fabrication of Ti3SiC2-based Composites from Ti–SiC Powder Mixture
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
How to Cite
Istomin, P. V., Nadutkin, A. V. and Grass, V. E. (2011), Effect of Heating Schedule on Fabrication of Ti3SiC2-based Composites from Ti–SiC Powder Mixture. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.00707.x
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 11-03-00529-a
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!