This work was partly supported by World Premier International Research Center Initiative (WPI Initiative in Materials Nanoarchitectonics), MEXT, CREST, JST, the Industrial Technology Research Grant Program (06A22702d), NEDO, and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Fusion Materials 2206), MEXT, Japan.
Topical Section: Ceramic Interconnect and Ceramic Metallization Technologies (Guest Editor: Richard Eitel)
A- and B-Site Modified Perovskite Nanosheets and Their Integrations into High-k Dielectric Thin Films
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 29–36, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Osada, M. and Sasaki, T. (2012), A- and B-Site Modified Perovskite Nanosheets and Their Integrations into High-k Dielectric Thin Films. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 9: 29–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.00713.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- World Premier International Research Center Initiative
- JST. Grant Number: 06A22702d
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!