Development of Monolithic YSZ Porous and Dense Layers through Multiple Slip Casting for Ceramic Fuel Cell Applications
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1011–1021, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Hanifi, A. R., Shinbine, A., Etsell, T. H. and Sarkar, P. (2012), Development of Monolithic YSZ Porous and Dense Layers through Multiple Slip Casting for Ceramic Fuel Cell Applications. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 9: 1011–1021. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.02617.x
This research was financially supported through funding to the NSERC Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Canada Strategic Research Network from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) and other sponsors listed at http://www.sofccanada.com.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!