Hot Corrosion of (Sm1−xYbx)2Zr2O7 (x=0, 0.5, 1.0) Ceramics Against V2O5 Molten Salt in Air at 800°C
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 149–158, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Li, S., Liu, Z.-G. and Ouyang, J.-H. (2012), Hot Corrosion of (Sm1−xYbx)2Zr2O7 (x=0, 0.5, 1.0) Ceramics Against V2O5 Molten Salt in Air at 800°C. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 9: 149–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.02623.x
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC-Nos. 50972030, 51002038, and 51021002).
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!