Room Temperature Deposition of Lead Zirconate Titanate on Polymer as Part of a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Marker
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 67–73, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Schimpf, S., Brose, A. and Schmidt, B. (2012), Room Temperature Deposition of Lead Zirconate Titanate on Polymer as Part of a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Marker. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 9: 67–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.02642.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!