Influence of the Addition of Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes in the Sintering of Nanostructured Yttria-Stabilized Tetragonal Zirconia Polycrystalline
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 193–198, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Garmendia, N., Sanstacruz, I., Moreno, R. and Obieta, I. (2012), Influence of the Addition of Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes in the Sintering of Nanostructured Yttria-Stabilized Tetragonal Zirconia Polycrystalline. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 9: 193–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.02649.x
This work was supported by Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (projects CIT-420000-2008-7 and Ramón y Cajal fellowship, RYC-2008-03523, and MAT2009-14369-C02C01), Basque Government (PI-2004-2, BF105.R2.555 and Etortek: Nanomaterials).
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!