This work was supported by the NSFC (Grant Nos. 50972033, 50572019, and 51102064), New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET060343), SRF for ROCS, SEM, S&T Program of Shenzhen Government (JC200903120176A and JC201005260171A), and HIT.NSRIF.2010130.
Effects and Control of Polymer-Converted Carbon Impurity in Synthesizing Continuous Boron Nitride Nanofibers by Electrospinning
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 823–832, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Qiu, Y., Yu, J., Yin, J. and Zhou, X. (2012), Effects and Control of Polymer-Converted Carbon Impurity in Synthesizing Continuous Boron Nitride Nanofibers by Electrospinning. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 9: 823–832. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.02697.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50972033, 50572019, NCET060343
- Shenzhen Government. Grant Number: NCET060343
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET060343
- SRF. Grant Numbers: JC200903120176A, JC201005260171A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!