This work is supported by Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province of China (Grant No. ZR2011EMQ006) and Jinan Science and Technology Stars Funds (Grant No. 20100310).
Microstructure Contact Studies for Skutterudite Thermoelectric Devices
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 733–741, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, D., Geng, H. and Chen, L. (2012), Microstructure Contact Studies for Skutterudite Thermoelectric Devices. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 9: 733–741. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.02703.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
- Key Project for Transformation of Independent Innovation Achievements of Shandong Province. Grant Number: 2009ZHZX1A0902
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province of China. Grant Number: ZR2010EL013
- Jinan Science and Technology Stars Funds . Grant Number: 20100310
- Doctoral Fund of Shandong Academy of Sciences of China. Grant Number: 2009022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!