This research project was supported by the Korea Institute of Materials Science, a subsidiary branch of the Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials.
Porous Sintered Reaction-Bonded Silicon Nitrides with Dual-Sized Pore Channel using Presintered Si-Additive Mixture Granules
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2011 American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1104–1111, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Park, Y.-J., Lee, J.-W., Yun, H.-S. and Song, I.-H. (2012), Porous Sintered Reaction-Bonded Silicon Nitrides with Dual-Sized Pore Channel using Presintered Si-Additive Mixture Granules. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 9: 1104–1111. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.02715.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!