Comparison of Tensile Behaviors of Carbon/Ceramic Composites with Various Fiber Architectures
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 266–275, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Zhang, L. and Cheng, L. (2013), Comparison of Tensile Behaviors of Carbon/Ceramic Composites with Various Fiber Architectures. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10: 266–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.02727.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 90405015
- Scientific Research Foundation of Civil Aviation University of China. Grant Number: 09QD01X
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!