Comparison of Tensile Behaviors of Carbon/Ceramic Composites with Various Fiber Architectures
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 266–275, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Zhang, L. and Cheng, L. (2013), Comparison of Tensile Behaviors of Carbon/Ceramic Composites with Various Fiber Architectures. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10: 266–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.02727.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 90405015
- Scientific Research Foundation of Civil Aviation University of China. Grant Number: 09QD01X
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!