Fabrication and Optical Properties of Highly Transparent Er:YAG Polycrystalline Ceramics for Eye-Safe Solid-State Lasers“
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 123–128, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Qin, X., Yang, H., Shen, D., Chen, H., Zhou, G., Luo, D., Zhang, J., Wang, S., Ma, J. and Tang, D. (2013), Fabrication and Optical Properties of Highly Transparent Er:YAG Polycrystalline Ceramics for Eye-Safe Solid-State Lasers“. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10: 123–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.02732.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60928010, 50902139, 50902146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!