Fabrication and Electrochemical Characterization of Anode-Supported Microtubular Solid Oxide Fuel Cells Based on Ce0.8Sm0.2O2-δ Electrolytes
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1064–1070, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, J., Sun, W., Tao, Z., Zhu, Z. and Liu, W. (2012), Fabrication and Electrochemical Characterization of Anode-Supported Microtubular Solid Oxide Fuel Cells Based on Ce0.8Sm0.2O2-δ Electrolytes. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 9: 1064–1070. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2011.02737.x
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21076204
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012CB215403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!