Development of a Large-sized Heat Transfer Container Based on Ceramic Integration
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 666–676, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Kita, H. and Himoto, I. (2012), Development of a Large-sized Heat Transfer Container Based on Ceramic Integration. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 9: 666–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2012.02768.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
- Ministry of Economics and Trade Industry (METI)
- Innovative Development of Ceramic Production Technology for Energy Savings project.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!