The authors thank the German Ministry for Education and Research for supporting these investigations in terms of the WING Project 03X3527E.
Synthesis of Alkali Aluminosilicates — Materials for Alkali Contaminated Environments at High Temperatures
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 707–715, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Brachhold, N. and Aneziris, C. G. (2013), Synthesis of Alkali Aluminosilicates — Materials for Alkali Contaminated Environments at High Temperatures. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10: 707–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2012.02772.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!