The submitted manuscript has been created by Argonne National Laboratory, a U.S. Department of Energy laboratory managed by UChicago Argonne, LLC, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357 with the U.S. Department of Energy. The U.S. Government retains for itself, and others acting on its behalf, a paid-up, nonexclusive, irrevocable worldwide license in said article to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies to the public, and perform publicly and display publicly, by or on behalf of the Government.
Reaction Joining of Aluminum-Doped Lanthanum Strontium Manganese Oxide to Yttria-Stabilized Tetragonal Zirconia for Gas Sensor Applications
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 725–732, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Pappacena, K. E., Singh, D., Timofeeva, E. V. and Routbort, J. L. (2012), Reaction Joining of Aluminum-Doped Lanthanum Strontium Manganese Oxide to Yttria-Stabilized Tetragonal Zirconia for Gas Sensor Applications. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 9: 725–732. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2012.02773.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!