Torsional Shear Strength of Silicon Carbide Components Pressurelessly Joined by a Glass-Ceramic
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 786–794, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Ferraris, M., Salvo, M., Rizzo, S., Casalegno, V., Han, S., Ventrella, A., Hinoki, T. and Katoh, Y. (2012), Torsional Shear Strength of Silicon Carbide Components Pressurelessly Joined by a Glass-Ceramic. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 9: 786–794. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2012.02775.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2012
- Italian Foreign Ministry (Progetti di Grande Rilevanza Nazionale)
- US–Japan TITAN fusion blanket engineering and materials collaboration program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!