Sintering and Dielectric Properties of Li2O–B2O3–Al2O3–SiO2 Glass-Added (Ca0.7Sr0.3O)1.03(Ti0.1Zr0.9)O2 for Copper Electrode
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 716–722, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Shin, H., Lee, S.-W. and Jung, H. S. (2013), Sintering and Dielectric Properties of Li2O–B2O3–Al2O3–SiO2 Glass-Added (Ca0.7Sr0.3O)1.03(Ti0.1Zr0.9)O2 for Copper Electrode. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10: 716–722. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2012.02782.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- Gangneung Science Industry Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!