Microwave Absorbing Performances of Silica Matrix Composites Reinforced by Carbon Nanotubes and Carbon Fiber
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 245–250, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Kou, H., Zhu, Y., Chen, M., Zeng, Y., Pan, Y. and Guo, J. (2013), Microwave Absorbing Performances of Silica Matrix Composites Reinforced by Carbon Nanotubes and Carbon Fiber. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10: 245–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2012.02785.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50702067
- Major Basic Research Programs of Shanghai. Grant Number: 07DJ14002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!