Deposition Rate, Texture, and Mechanical Properties of SiC Coatings Produced by Chemical Vapor Deposition at Different Temperatures
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 11–19, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Long, Y., Javed, A., Chen, Z.-k., Xiong, X. and Xiao, P. (2013), Deposition Rate, Texture, and Mechanical Properties of SiC Coatings Produced by Chemical Vapor Deposition at Different Temperatures. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10: 11–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2012.02786.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB605805
- Creative Research Group of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51021063
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20100162120002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!