Thermophysical Properties of Alumina Particle Reinforced Glass Matrix Composites
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 224–233, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Chen, M., Zhu, S., Shen, M., Wang, F. and Niu, Y. (2013), Thermophysical Properties of Alumina Particle Reinforced Glass Matrix Composites. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10: 224–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2012.02806.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50774074
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: YYYJ-0912
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!