Work performed while a postdoctoral engineer supported by an appointment to the Postgraduate Research Participation Program at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education through an interagency agreement between the U.S. Department of Energy and USARL.
Using Hardness Tests to Quantify Bulk Plasticity and Predict Transition Velocities in SiC Materials
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 114–122, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Hilton, C. D., McCauley, J. W., Swab, J. J., Shanholtz, E. R. and Chen, M. W. (2013), Using Hardness Tests to Quantify Bulk Plasticity and Predict Transition Velocities in SiC Materials. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10: 114–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2012.02817.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!