Effect of the Silicon Nitride Coating of Quartz Crucible on Impurity Distribution in Ingot-Cast Multicrystalline Silicon
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 40–44, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Li, J., Liu, M., Tan, Y. and Wen, L. (2013), Effect of the Silicon Nitride Coating of Quartz Crucible on Impurity Distribution in Ingot-Cast Multicrystalline Silicon. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10: 40–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2012.02832.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 51104028
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20110041120031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!