High-Temperature Shear Strength and Bonding Mechanism of the Mullite Ceramic/Fiber Brick Component Joined by Phosphate Adhesive
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 978–985, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Hao, R., Liu, J., Dong, X., Guo, A., Hou, Z. and Wang, M. (2013), High-Temperature Shear Strength and Bonding Mechanism of the Mullite Ceramic/Fiber Brick Component Joined by Phosphate Adhesive. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 10: 978–985. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2012.02842.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51172156
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!