Colloidal Shaping of 8 mol% Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia Electrolyte Honeycomb Structures by Microwave-Assisted Thermal Gelation of Methyl Cellulose
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The American Ceramic Society
International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 154–163, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Rajeswari, K., Biswas, P., Suresh, M. B., Hareesh, U. S., Johnson, R. and Das, D. (2014), Colloidal Shaping of 8 mol% Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia Electrolyte Honeycomb Structures by Microwave-Assisted Thermal Gelation of Methyl Cellulose. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 11: 154–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7402.2012.02852.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!