a Author for correspondence. E-mail: email@example.com
The Polydora cornuta complex (Annelida: Polychaeta) contains populations that are reproductively isolated and genetically distinct
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
© 2008, The Authors
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 45–64, Winter 2008
How to Cite
Rice, S. A., Karl, S. and Rice, K. A. (2008), The Polydora cornuta complex (Annelida: Polychaeta) contains populations that are reproductively isolated and genetically distinct. Invertebrate Biology, 127: 45–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7410.2007.00104.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!