a Author for correspondence. E-mail: email@example.com
Morphology of anterior regeneration in two spionid polychaete species: implications for feeding efficiency
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
© 2008, The Authors
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 65–79, Winter 2008
How to Cite
Lindsay, S. M., Jackson, J. L. and Forest, D. L. (2008), Morphology of anterior regeneration in two spionid polychaete species: implications for feeding efficiency. Invertebrate Biology, 127: 65–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7410.2007.00114.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!