a Author for correspondence. E-mail: email@example.com
Role of diurnal rhythm of oxygen consumption in emergence from soil at night after heavy rain by earthworms
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
© 2008, The Authors
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 80–86, Winter 2008
How to Cite
Chuang, S.-C. and Chen, J. H. (2008), Role of diurnal rhythm of oxygen consumption in emergence from soil at night after heavy rain by earthworms. Invertebrate Biology, 127: 80–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7410.2007.00117.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!