aAuthor for correspondence. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early activation of adult organ differentiation during delay of metamorphosis in solitary ascidians, and consequences for juvenile growth
Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
© 2008, The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, The American Microscopical Society, Inc.
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 217–236, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Jacobs, M. W., Degnan, B. M., Bishop, J. D.D. and Strathmann, R. R. (2008), Early activation of adult organ differentiation during delay of metamorphosis in solitary ascidians, and consequences for juvenile growth. Invertebrate Biology, 127: 217–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7410.2008.00125.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!