A non-lethal approach to estimate whole-body 13C and 15N stable isotope ratios of freshwater amphipods using walking legs
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012, The American Microscopical Society, Inc.
Volume 131, Issue 2, pages 110–118, June 2012
How to Cite
Wilhelm, F. M. and Nelson, D. (2012), A non-lethal approach to estimate whole-body 13C and 15N stable isotope ratios of freshwater amphipods using walking legs. Invertebrate Biology, 131: 110–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7410.2012.00259.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service
- College of Natural Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!