The dorid nudibranchs Peltodoris lentiginosa and Archidoris odhneri as predators of glass sponges
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012, The American Microscopical Society, Inc.
Volume 131, Issue 2, pages 75–81, June 2012
How to Cite
Chu, J. W.F. and Leys, S. P. (2012), The dorid nudibranchs Peltodoris lentiginosa and Archidoris odhneri as predators of glass sponges. Invertebrate Biology, 131: 75–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7410.2012.00262.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Bamfield Marine Science Centre and University of Alberta
- NSERC PGS-D
- NSERC Ship Time and Discovery Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!