Observations on torquaratorid acorn worms (Hemichordata, Enteropneusta) from the North Atlantic with descriptions of a new genus and three new species
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012, The American Microscopical Society, Inc.
Volume 131, Issue 3, pages 244–257, September 2012
How to Cite
Priede, I. G., Osborn, K. J., Gebruk, A. V., Jones, D., Shale, D., Rogacheva, A. and Holland, N. D. (2012), Observations on torquaratorid acorn worms (Hemichordata, Enteropneusta) from the North Atlantic with descriptions of a new genus and three new species. Invertebrate Biology, 131: 244–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7410.2012.00266.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation . Grant Number: NE/C512961/1
- UK Natural Environment Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!