Specificity of larval settlement of the Caribbean Orange Icing Sponge, Mycale laevis
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012, The American Microscopical Society, Inc.
Volume 131, Issue 3, pages 155–164, September 2012
How to Cite
Loh, T.-L. and Pawlik, J. R. (2012), Specificity of larval settlement of the Caribbean Orange Icing Sponge, Mycale laevis. Invertebrate Biology, 131: 155–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7410.2012.00271.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
- AMNH Lerner Gray
- UNCW Brauer Fellowship
- UNCW Brauer Fellowship and Graduate Student Association Travel Award
- NOAA-NURC. Grant Number: NA96RU-0260
- NOAA's Coral Reef Conservation Program
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: OCE-0550468, 1029515
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!