Current address: Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences and Department of Environmental, Population, and Organismic Biology, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, 80309, U.S.A.
Correlating Stem Biomechanical Properties of Hawaiian Canopy Trees with Hurricane Wind Damage1
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 145–150, June 1997
How to Cite
Asner, G. P. and Goldstein, G. (1997), Correlating Stem Biomechanical Properties of Hawaiian Canopy Trees with Hurricane Wind Damage. Biotropica, 29: 145–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.1997.tb00018.x
Received 11 May 1995; revision accepted 30 November 1995.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!