Current address: Environmental Studies Board, University of California, Santa Cruz, California 95064, U.S.A.
Effects of Species, Habitat, and Distance from Edge on Post-dispersal Seed Predation in a Tropical Rainforest1
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 459–468, December 1997
How to Cite
HOll, K. D. and Lulow, M. E. (1997), Effects of Species, Habitat, and Distance from Edge on Post-dispersal Seed Predation in a Tropical Rainforest. Biotropica, 29: 459–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.1997.tb00040.x
Received 22 January 1996; revision accepted 29 April 1996.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!