Received 6 November 1996; revision accepted 27 August 1997.
Long-Term Effects of Forest Regrowth and Selective Logging on the Seed Bank of Tropical Forests in NE Costa Rica.1
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 223–237, June 1998
How to Cite
Dupuy, J. M. and Chazdon, R. L. (1998), Long-Term Effects of Forest Regrowth and Selective Logging on the Seed Bank of Tropical Forests in NE Costa Rica. Biotropica, 30: 223–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.1998.tb00057.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!